free website stats program where is the brits | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

where is the brits

hey harry hows the healing going ?
Hi Hobbit

I'm now hobbling without crutches but things take a lot longer now.
Thanks for asking.

Good thing about it is that if I keep this up I will not have to get up for a beer untill after Christmas:devil.

Hi all.

New here, from Gt.Eccleston, nr Blackpool. I am about to move to Saudi Arabia (Dhahran) in the next few weeks. The good thing is though, I will be buying an XL883 L when I get there. Have been negotiating (bartering) with the Riyadh Harley and have got to 28,000 riyals (£4,000).

Hope harrys better soon.

Gazzaboo
Cheers Gazzaboo
Hope your trip to the sandpit goes well. Is it work taking you there?

Hi Jeromeserena, I live in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, I ride a Road King Classic which i've just had triked at hanks chop shop in Cearphilly south wales,

John.

Just got back from the sand pit for a visit, Yeh its work, aeroplanes. Been out on base it was 49 degrees and no shade. This would help you "run for cover". Buying some cloths in the post Ramadan sale - some good bargains to be had - new boots, helmet and jacket, not black though.

Hi folks, Another Brit here, (Scotland) new to the forum and hope to enjoy the chat, safe riding this winter.

welcome uggy and powerset you will find this is a great site with a host of nationalities powerset where in scotland are you i am in the border region

New Brit here from N,Ireland,just joined the forum and ride a 2007 Dyna Superglide Custom.
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo
Wolf

Back