free website stats program where is the brits | Harley Davidson Forums

where is the brits

we have a healthy riding group over here and as the weather is not always the best (i live in scotland) we still enjoy are riding .any other british members out there

Deepest Somerset, the HD has been out every day now for the last 8, a record methinks. We apparently have the oldest HOG in Europe here in Bridgwater.

Mike

we have a healthy riding group over here and as the weather is not always the best (i live in scotland) we still enjoy are riding .any other british members out there

I've lived here for nearly 20 years (W-Sussex). Does that count? We have had a long spell of good bike weather but unfortunately I broke my ankle last Tuesday so the bike is in the bubble untill next summer:cry

I've lived here for nearly 20 years (W-Sussex). Does that count? We have had a long spell of good bike weather but unfortunately I broke my ankle last Tuesday so the bike is in the bubble untill next summer:cry

Hey, sorry to here about your injury Harry. Hope your recovery is speedy !!:60:

Hi all.

New here, from Gt.Eccleston, nr Blackpool. I am about to move to Saudi Arabia (Dhahran) in the next few weeks. The good thing is though, I will be buying an XL883 L when I get there. Have been negotiating (bartering) with the Riyadh Harley and have got to 28,000 riyals (£4,000).

Hope harrys better soon.

Gazzaboo

Back