Votes: 123 88.5%
  • Sundays

Votes: 125 89.9%
  • Special Events

Votes: 94 67.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only think of a couple of occasions when I'll ride. Alone, with someone or only on days that end with "y". You spend all that money for a scooter, ya gotta ride!!

Man, it's so hot here, I wait until after 10:00 pm to ride most of the time. But I'm not against wearing white and leather sandles and getting out before 6 p.m. if the urge hits me, which it does. Texas can get easily up to 100 degress and humid, but there's lots of beautiful hill country to ride in. But it's mostly evenings and weekends for me.:40: NS

I ride mostly -8- to -9- months out of the year ( April thru November).My nightime riding is kinda restricted tho cuz I live out on the country on a wooded acre lot and there are quite a few Deer around my area. I've had -2- hit me so far.......-1- hit my pick-up truck and -1- hit my SUV. I'm -2- for -2-in the past -2 1/2 years. I don't even wanta chance it on my new 2007 Softail ( @ $20,000.00 a pop), without a lone the "nasty" thoughts of my possible physical damages!!! Not a pretty picture! We already had a neighbor that bought a new Harley last year and had -9- Deer run out in front of him and it was still daylight ( around 3:00 pm.).Unfortunately, my neighbor didn't survive the crash.He only had the bike -3- weeks. (he didn't have a helmet on ).The Deer around here seem to move a lot more at night during the Summer because of the cooler night temps..Just ain't worth cruzin around home area after dark.Later, Hi-Tek Rednek

Rednek
I try not to ride at night either I live in PA. we kill about 60,000 deer a year on are roads. Ride Safe Doug

pahunter,"Thanks" for the heads up on the "night riding" in PA..I don't need another Buck on the wall that badly! Take it easy,Hi-Tek Rednek

I get out and ride whenever I can, being a college student, not so much during school, but since it's summer I can ride more, as long as i'm not at work. I love getting out and riding, I feel so free on the road. Mainly afternoon and weekend riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back