free website stats program whats on the BBQ | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

whats on the BBQ

try this for the veggies...zucchini, mushrooms (no stem) and onions. put them on a skewer. mix up some veg oil, seasoning (i put in a dash of red chilli paste) and maybe a little soya sauce. mix it up and brush it on the veg skewers. don't put it directly on the heat source.....it works great and is very easy...and check out these guys for some great ideas.

BBQ Grilling Recipes | BBQ Pit Boys

Those BBQ Pit Boys are serious about their cooking now. No lightweights apply!

try this for the veggies...zucchini, mushrooms (no stem) and onions. put them on a skewer. mix up some veg oil, seasoning (i put in a dash of red chilli paste) and maybe a little soya sauce. mix it up and brush it on the veg skewers. don't put it directly on the heat source.....it works great and is very easy...and check out these guys for some great ideas.

BBQ Grilling Recipes | BBQ Pit Boys

Got my shopping list pinned to my shirt and off to the gro. store. Think I'll fill the cooler with ice so I don't have to leave my post :D while cooking. Going to be a wee bit (got that from Brian) warm late this afternoon.

Got my shopping list pinned to my shirt and off to the gro. store. Think I'll fill the cooler with ice so I don't have to leave my post :D while cooking. Going to be a wee bit (got that from Brian) warm late this afternoon.

Glad to see that correct use of words is filtering through Aye and it was a wee bit warm here this afternoon i was outside with only a t shirt on and on the bike with only 3 layers of clothing but did take a wee while to warm up again after the ride

Brian

Back