free website stats program What to do for off season thrills? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What to do for off season thrills?

which disapline did you race at XC, endurance or Downhill/Freeride?
I mainly did the Downhill and Endurance team racing 24hr races were my favs i would do the the majority of the night laps with HID lights its was much more fun night riding the rush is incredible.
Been up in balloon once it was so peacefull floating along on the breeze
Hobbit, I mainly raced XC, did the local DH races, I was old school there, shorts and a t-shirt for me, no turtle shells here. More incentive to keep the bike upright. I wouldn't get a bike w/an engine then, liked to go fast to much. We also did some of the first 24 hr events in the states. I was lucky, I knew a lot of the folks in WV that organized the events. Raced Pro/expert level. Love West Virginia (WV) riding, IMO, it's the best. Brutal single track, (my favorite is a 5 mile down hill run that you have to pedal most of the way down) If you ever make it to the states to play, let me know, I can send you to some of the best riding for powered & non powered 2wheeled machines ever. Will guarantee that you get treated well too.
Last race was '98. I was in a

Back