free website stats program What to do for off season thrills? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What to do for off season thrills?

My Dad was in "waste management" he "retired" @ 45:D

Hobbit, I would drop 35 lbs in one roll down the hill in that ball, it would get real messy in that thing!

Last edited:
I sit at the bar in the basement and everytime the waitress (my wife) walks by I make flirty remarks, usually pays off at teh end of the day!

Twisted Games
If i tried that with the wife...#1 would die of thirst #2 her back hand to my face!
Just kidding on #2 and the kids would have my back on #1 :D

Twisted Games
If i tried that with the wife...#1 would die of thirst #2 her back hand to my face!
Just kidding on #2 and the kids would have my back on #1 :D

I have to use plan B (the Kids) every now and then, But then, I have to give them pony rides or something, works Both ways I guess.

Funny story.......had a lady call today and wanted a phone number for someone in our City (a resident). I told her she'd need to call 411 for information. She asked what the number was and I repeated "411". Her reply was "Well even I know that you're just trying to get me off the phone. You have to dial 7 digits to reach someone on the phone!" I just told her to have a good day and hung up. :bigsmiley22:

RBG,
"Some people you just can't reach"

Am a retired Heating and Cooling tech..however non- freon but units I worked on uses NH3 as a refrigerant and are Gas fired ....now I drive cars around the country for a car dealer...very cool job..wish I would have know about this a long time ago! Lets me buy a bit of chrome for the bike...

Back