free website stats program What seat(s) do you have? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What seat(s) do you have?

my experience with corbin is ermmmm.......................not good.
I never recieved my seat or my refund or my replacement after there courier lost it and i never heard from them again despite ringing many many times, (daft o'clock here), emailing them nothing nada zip zero, their product may well be excellent but customer service is exceptionally poor, seats made by Corbin will never grace a bike of mine and if its on there when i buy it - I will remove it even if its the comfiest seat ever
Very understandable Hobbit... Customer service is key, upset 1 person and you actually damage your rep tenfold.

Last edited by a moderator:
One would think that Hobbit should have gotten satisfaction from Mike Corbin personally, given this long history of disatisfaction he has with them. Have to admit that customer service is a big driver for most HD riders, though it does not reflect the actual functional and asthetic quality of Corbin seats I have seen and used, which are very good. But in the world of marketing a great product does not necessarily survive with so much competition equaling or eclipsing Corbin's vertical marketing strategy...sad. But I can say two of the popular ones, LePera, Sundowner are in your HD Parts & Accessory catalog, and you may look into another, Mustang is also well received...as far as popular manufacturer options.

Opps sorry for hijacking the thread, I have a Drag Specialties "Flame style" 2-Up seat...had to change 'cause I have 4.2 gal tank on 'er.

Last edited:
Yesterday received my Danny Gray Weekender 2-Up XL. Brief ride and seems good. Pretty low profile too.

Very understandable Hobbit... Customer service is key, upset 1 person and you actually damage your rep tenfold.

I feel for Hobbit on this one, Corbin is larger than life or so it seems. When they were on main street in Daytona they had a very cocky attitude, they used to be the no. 1 choice, I guess they dont care any more

I'm currently using the reach, as sad to say, my legs could not reach the pedals easily on the fatbob stock seat, though now, I am having problems downshifting because I have to lift my whole foot up to get to the peg, shifting up is no problem. have only had the bike about 3 months, so still trying to figure what to do with it.

send your seat to american sport seating,in naples florida, he did my bad lander seat,replaced the harley sponge with memoirie foam and gell,now that seat is more comfortable then my touring seats,am on a 05 RGSE, and i have six other seats,

Stock bobber seat for solo and pillow seat for when the wife rides. Got to protect and baby the tuckus of the misses:s

Mustang --- completely comfortable, and great for the passenger also. One of my happiest purchases -- highly recommend it.

Jimmy

Back