free website stats program What seat(s) do you have? | Harley Davidson Forums

What seat(s) do you have?

VanIsland

My Street Bob came with a badlander seat, looks great but not so comfy, I would like to know what my fellow Dyna riders use. Any recommendations for a comfy solo & a comfy 2 up seat?

I use the LePera Barebone + the genuine HD removable pillion seat for the passenger (it installs over the luggage rack you must buy first).
Both are very comfy, also the barebone, despite it's slim look that, on the other hand, greatly improves the look of the bike!
:s

Ciao
Ugo

Bar Enterprises Hitchhiker on '02 Wide Glide, custom stitched with an elongated 3-D flame. Very comfortable for two up. Affordable and still in good shape after 50k miles.

2-up Saddlemen Explorer here. Also might look a little bulky for your taste - I don't really care how it looks, it's really comfortable for both of us. Has gel for both driver and passenger, great back support for driver. I also have the detachable driver back support but I've never had to use it. Also has heaters for both driver and passenger. Used them last night riding home from the beach.

Attachments

• ProfileNew.jpg
    ProfileNew.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 54
Le Pera Barebones (solo) on our Street Bob.

And I got your old seat or should I say new seat on my 07 Streetbob, like it better than the stock 07 seat, thanks again for the great price and shipping, Jack

I had a similar post yesterday. The stock HD seat is not great for me either after an hour or so. I did purchase a used sundowner this winter and it is a very comfortable seat. My wife thought it was a great improvement and although it is more comfortable than the stock seat, it feels a bit wide for me.

I'm thinking about the La Pera Maverick. If I could find a seat that has the comfort of the sundowner but the width of the stock seat that would be perfect. I'm not concerned with the look so much either.

Back