free website stats program What kind of cage do you drive? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What kind of cage do you drive?

Lot's of flyers here. I sold my 76 Cessna 172/180hp not long ago. I work in the tower so I still get plenty of flight time, right now I'm logging time in a King Air 350 and working on my tailwheel in a Piper Cub.

93 Chevy Dually I bought new
02 BMW 330i 1 month old to me (first car I've owned since a 74 ford Maverick)

I should list my Cub Cadet 1554 for as much as it cost me :p

A 2006 Mazda Bravo ute(pick up to you guys) and we also have a 2008 Honda Civic Sport with that silly flappy paddle gearbox.Plus a Suzuki Ignis and a Hyundai Excel.

03 GMC Sonoma 4 whl. drv. extd. cab. (wife's truck)

05 Ford taurus (Company car ---- will be replaced with a 09 Chevy Impl. in about 4-5 weeks)

I drive a Lincoln
It's got a Lincoln motor and it's really souped up
That Model A body makes it look like a pup
It's got eight cylinders, uses them all
It's got overdrive, just won't stall

With a 4-barrel carb and a dual exhaust
With 4.11 gears you can really get lost
It's got safety tubes, but I ain't scared
The brakes are good, tires fair

Just kidding.
My real cage is an '07 Dakota

Well, commuting back and forth to work I have my 2001 VW Jetta, Wolfsburg, mine until the Harley is fully paid off, and the next car will be even more gas efficient then this one at 30 mpg. That makes up for the wife 2007 V8 4Runner, purchase to accomodate the full family and make sure I have some towing capabilities for the bike. Prior to that was a 05 Subaru Legacy GT, miss that car, it was hers, but mine to drive when together and was a screamer.

Back