free website stats program What Is Your Line Of Work | Page 74 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Is Your Line Of Work

Diesel mechanic for a "well known" trash company here in the U.S. been doing this for many years...dirty job,but someone has to get it done...LOL!

I have several lines of work, Primarily, I work as an electrician, installing complex systems (such as the controls for an auto industry assembly line) with computers and sensors. I also do legal research,I've been a union rep, I write industrial histories, and I have edited a series of CDs of industrial/labor history. These days, I usually work on Harleys,trying to understand the diagnostics and ECM.
Mike Wood

Union millwright local 311 for over 20 years till I broke my neck in 99..Me and my dad opened a BBQ restaurant in 2001 sold it in 2011 have not done much since

Electrician mostly commercial/industrial, currently Prefab and Tool Manager. Also work with our mechanic on vehicles & equipment. Rebuilt my Ultra;s engine this last winter. Hoping to retire in the next couple of years.

I work with "machine Control and Guidance" or... Lasers, sonic, and GPS on earthmoving equipment. Have worked for THE bulldozer dealer, at one capacity or another from '86 to '07 when I stepped into this gig. And I like it!

Back