free website stats program What Is Your Line Of Work | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Is Your Line Of Work

I was active duty Marine Corps from 88-92, got out after the gulf; drove over the road for a short while then started with Local 10 Ironworkers. In 95 when into the Reserves then when 9-11 broke out volunteered for activation and have been playing the Marine Corps game ever since. Getting ready to head back to the sand box to play another round!

Thanks for serving. We wouldn't be able to ride when and where we want without you guys and girls watching our 6. Good luck!

Retired Steel worker. Spent some time in the Army. Worked at a glass plant and was a skydiving instructor.

I'm the Sales Manager for a regional foodservice company in Hermiston, Oregon. I am responsible for sales in NE Oregon and SE Washington. I have 6 sales reps I oversee and have been with the company for almost 19 years. I guess I like it...:D

Hey doc_63 I grew up in in Hermiston. Still got a couple of friends there and visit sometimes, maybe I'll see ya in the Cozy:cheers

Retired Naval Air Crew. P3C Orion Update II/III long range recon aircraft. Acoustic analyst. Hunted Soviet subs from the air. Before that served 4 years Air Force - Southeast Asia and England.
The Navy broke me, lots and lots of surgery and pain. Still got the pain. Rated 100% disabled through the VA.
Thanks to all the current and prior service members out there. Keep your head down and come home safe.
Not bitter about the Navy, had a great time being paid to fly and travel. Did a lot of that.
doc

Back