free website stats program What is the coolest HD item you have seen? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What is the coolest HD item you have seen?

i have a harley pocket watch with leather case and i also have a snap-on/ harley zippo lighter that comes with what looks like another lighter but actually is a flash light in side the zippo case.

HD undergarments on the better half. Yea, oh yea, deffinatly my favorite, yep,, yessssssss. Ok, you get the point. :bigsmiley9:

I've got a collection of dealer shotglasses. I also have a wooden clock that sits on my mantle and looks great! I also have a shadow box with the 100th annversary tickets I got which makes a great converstion piece!

Journey On!

I found a ring last year when I went to the Harley Days in Hamburg....
it was love at first sight! And of course I bought it!

Unfortunately I lost it about 2 months later.... I'm not a kind of person who loose often things. :(

My husband just bought me a hd purse, made out of re-cycled rubber, and a hd hubcap, really cool, will be great for over the shoulder when riding, collectors item i believe? hd rings, and of course the shot glasses....

My husband just bought me a hd purse, made out of re-cycled rubber, and a hd hubcap, really cool, will be great for over the shoulder when riding, collectors item i believe? hd rings, and of course the shot glasses....

Don't you have a pic of it? Would really like to see it... sounds good!

Back