free website stats program What Have They Done To My Bike, Ma? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Have They Done To My Bike, Ma?

It's probably sacrilege to even mention this , but I've never even thought about putting that huge Tour Pack on the back of the bike, either. I first saw the bike with the short seat with no backrest and certainly not with the Tour Pack. I really like the look of it "stripped down". Now should my wife decide that she wants to go on road trips again I'm sure my mind will be changed about the Tour Pack, too.

I'm not being fair about the tunes thing, either. I've just got a mind-set about sound systems on bikes and haven't even tried it. I've never considered that you can enjoy both the sound of the pipes and your favorite tunes, too. Maybe I'll give that a try
I understand. Remember, you are fortunate enough that you have that option! Whether you elect to use it or not is quite okay. The way we feel when we ride is our own thing!
Well, maybe not. Momma on the back who is terrified might be telling us to slow down! :p

Back