free website stats program What happens at age 60? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What happens at age 60?

;)Yes to geezerglide. I am 61 and should have done it way sooner! Yes it is harder to pick up and way harder at slow turns with wife on back. That being said, at least she will ride with me now And I’ll take the little inconvenience for the SWEET ride:) Mine clocks in at 910 lbs with full tank!

I dropped my son’s 200kg ( 440 of your lbs) new Triumph Speed Triple some time back.
Literally just fell over in the middle of a road. Got the bottom of my riding jeans caught on the foot peg and was unable to put my foot down.
I was truly astonished how much trouble I had trying to get that sucker up off the ground.
I’m a biggish person and I know how to lift a bike; also that is considered a “light” bike. But I struggled nonetheless. Felt like an utter idiot.
How does one manage to lift 900 lbs of Harley Davidson?

I can really tell a difference between the 19 and 17 in. front wheel.Had a 19 got a 17.I never felt too comfortable with 19,in was squirrely.The 17 has me feeling a lot more well planted on the turns.

I dropped my son’s 200kg ( 440 of your lbs) new Triumph Speed Triple some time back.
Literally just fell over in the middle of a road. Got the bottom of my riding jeans caught on the foot peg and was unable to put my foot down.
I was truly astonished how much trouble I had trying to get that sucker up off the ground.
I’m a biggish person and I know how to lift a bike; also that is considered a “light” bike. But I struggled nonetheless. Felt like an utter idiot.
How does one manage to lift 900 lbs of Harley Davidson?
First street legal bike I had was 100cc Kawasaki.Went to the gas station,thought I could just stay on the bike,like it was a bicycle.Dropped it in front of a few people,I know the idiot feeling.Luckily,it was made to be dropped,with plastic fenders and rubber mounted turn signal,so no damage.I don't know why they don't put bag guards on some baggers,but this new one has them.

Back