free website stats program What Does It Take | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Does It Take

Jacks going to go into hibernation if we keep up.
c8-surprise.gif

Nah I will hang on til YOU ban me:small3d023:

Jack.The way you behave on this forum and in person you are the last person who would be banned from this forum.:D
Watch out though because next winter when we go riding I'm going to have my scissors and when you least expect it!:taunt

One more thing you guys missed.To be a moderator on this forum,or any other I suspect is to have a very thick skin because sometimes when you (EDIT) a person you recieve a reply that insinuates that you are lower than that bus that Jack crawled under.

Thanks Steve just trying to do a job:s

Jack.The way you behave on this forum and in person you are the last person who would be banned from this forum.:D
Watch out though because next winter when we go riding I'm going to have my scissors and when you least expect it!:taunt

One more thing you guys missed.To be a moderator on this forum,or any other I suspect is to have a very thick skin because sometimes when you (EDIT) a person you recieve a reply that insinuates that you are lower than that bus that Jack crawled under.

Losing Jack certainly wouldn't be in the best interests of the forum. The moderators shouldn't have to put up with insinuations or insults. Anyone who PMs a moderator about an edit and is anything but apologetic isn't thinking things threw very well. It's not very smart to mess with the folks who have the POOF button.

Losing Jack certainly wouldn't be in the best interests of the forum. The moderators shouldn't have to put up with insinuations or insults. Anyone who PMs a moderator about an edit and is anything but apologetic isn't thinking things threw very well. It's not very smart to mess with the folks who have the POOF button.

Thanks Geezer and Steve Aint nobody special just one of 43,000 and counting:s

Did Jack crawl under that bus, or was he thrown??? :eam

Did Jack crawl under that bus, or was he thrown??? :eam

I was test driving after repairs, Actually my brothers band back in Minnesota had a tour bus I was wrenching on and got the call in the middle of the night to pick them up their truck had broke down on tour with Molly Hatchet AH the old days:s

Back