free website stats program What Does It Take | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Does It Take

This is all The Bosses fault, he talked me into having the Redhead sign on here Oh Well, This is the best the internet has to offer IMO and the most user friendly Moderators as long as we obey the rules (We have all read) when we first logged on GO HD TALKING:s

We needed a bit of "hands on" control for you jack! :lolrolling

I guess we are finding out what sets our moderators apart.

Senility and the lack of control...:lolrolling

I'm not seeing any signs of senility, and I think you and Joy have shown perfect control. You haven't missed Jack yet!!!:D

I'm not seeing any signs of senility, and I think you and Joy have shown perfect control. You haven't missed Jack yet!!!:D

Poor Jack, everybody picks on my buddy!
c6-raspberry.gif

And if they had missed him im waiting to pounce :bigsmiley12:

Brian

And if they had missed him im waiting to pounce :bigsmiley12:

Brian

I knew you were out there just waiting for a slipup. We don't stand a chance with the moderators and their backups. How's the weather Brian?

It is picking up well the wind is so we had no power this morning after last nights wind and more again tonight however the temperature has not been below freezing for almost 2 weeks and we have a lot of rain on the way so it is situation no change :(

Brian

Back