free website stats program what do you think of a rocker? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

what do you think of a rocker?

Yep. Have to say i agree with you screwylouie.

Remember the Harley Cafe racer from all those years ago.Pilloried by just about the entire World.Try and buy one now---

I think the Rocker will end up that way too.

Yep. Have to say i agree with you screwylouie.

Remember the Harley Cafe racer from all those years ago.Pilloried by just about the entire World.Try and buy one now---

I think the Rocker will end up that way too.

Exactly!! I don't remember what year it was but I was pretty young when I saw one at the dealer on a trip with my dad. I thought it was the coolest bike I ever saw! I'm pretty sure that bike sat there for at least a few years, long enough that they put it right up in the window to gather dust! I can even picture right where it was sitting when you walked in the door!

Same thing happens with unusual japanese bikes, try to find a 6 cylinder Honda CBX. Remember the Suzuki B King from a few years back? I think it was in production maybe 2 years? I really like that bike as long as it has aftermarket undertail exhaust.

I looked it over and went with the 1200c instead. sorry folks

YOU did Good from my Point of View,,,, Looking at it.....:naughty

Maybe 20 or so years ago for me...

Love my 1200 06 R sport. and SO does my Chiropractor....:lolrolling

signed....BUBBIE

Funny you should mention the Honda CBX.I think exactly the same way about that bike.
I have a perfect example.

Very cool/groundbreaking bike!! I think Kawasaki tried a 6, if I remember correctly it was hideous. Other than the Goldwing flat 6, who else has built a 6 cylinder besides recently BMW?? Never rode a CBX but I bet it's so smooooth and would peel your eyelids off!! Good on you!!

Very cool/groundbreaking bike!! I think Kawasaki tried a 6, if I remember correcty it was hideous. Other than the Goldwing flat 6, who else has built a 6 cylinder besides recently BMW?? Never rode a CBX but I bet it's so smooooth and would peel your eyelids off!! Good on you!!

Benelli sei was a 6 cylinder 750 cc motorcycle, the kawasaki offering was the Z1300

Benelli Sei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brian

This IS a Rocker thread ... Lets try and stay on Topic : )

Just want to say that I just purchased a 2009 Rocker C that has 216 miles on it. This was the bike I fell in love with when I first saw it but could never afford it or any HD for that matter. BAM 5 years later and now I am the proud owner of one. I Love this bike, it's not for everyone for sure but it is for me and that's all that counts. I Love this bike and at 52 am very greatful to be able to have and enjoy it. It was a God send and gift from the other side. Never planned on this as it fell right in my lap, took a leap of faith and now I am cruising down the road with a smile on my face big enough to light the world. (Edit), I Love this bike ...

Please Click the below link and read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't I edit my above post ?

I did once but it didn't take and now NO edit icon ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back