free website stats program what do you think of a rocker? | Harley Davidson Forums

what do you think of a rocker?

SCORP

huh?
i personally really like what they have done, finally harley is
talking custom.
the only thing i absolutely HATE on this bike is the seat position.
What do guys think????

Certainly a strange setup with the passenger seat that comes out from under the riders seat. Makes the passenger look like they are sitting on the riders shoulders to me.
As far as looks, they are not too bad looking for a stock bike from the MOCO.

one really expensive knick knack, as far as being a motorcycle to me it looks like it should come with a free trailer cause I doubt the people buying that won't be riding far.
"Live To Ride":rider Not live to drive

I do like it. But I would have to see it on the floor to make an informed decision. BTW, I also like that new fat bob. But, neither would be my only ride. I will keep my rk custom, but either would make a nice second bike, IMO.

I do like it. But I would have to see it on the floor to make an informed decision. BTW, I also like that new fat bob. But, neither would be my only ride. I will keep my rk custom, but either would make a nice second bike, IMO.

I agree 100%
:)

I have gone to the dealer several times to check them out and so far none to be seen I am begining to think there a myth.

I liked the look of it the first time I saw it. I'll have to see it in person before I can really give an opinion.

So, anyone rode the rocker yet????
I want to hear some opinions...
thinking of getting it for the spring...
In my opinion this bike will need:
raise of front end of fuel tank to keep the curves straight and a monkey bar.

Back