free website stats program What do you take on a road trip ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you take on a road trip ?

The aforementioned just about covers it for sure. I may add that I take my iPhone for it has just about everything from gps, hotel reservation #'s, gas station info, email, banking and so on an so forth. I also make sure your insurance is up to snuff for that warm and fuzzy feeling .... I'm insured by Smith and Wesson if you get my drift :s
Ugly John

I think i am going to get my warm and fuzzy insurance card soon. have had a few problems the last few years.

I'm insured by Smith and Wesson if you get my drift

UJ, Are you licensed to carry in all states and if not, what do you do if you enter a state you are not allowed to carry.

By the time i get my woman on the backseat my saddlebags seem fairly full. Not much room for my stuff. Spare jeans, sunscreen, my leather jacket, and a cell phone, oh and my rain gear.

Sleeping bag strapped to the back rack, back pack strapped to the sissy bar, Homemade lean too rolled up strapped to bottom of windshield. Two water bottles, 9mm, a small folding map. A few tools, oil, cell phone, VISA. Sometimes I leave the 9mm at home and take the 380, it's a mood thing.

pack your worn out socks,underwear and other clothes. wear them once then throw em out. The further you go the lighter the load!

Emergency contact numbers. Cash. Maybe more cash. Don't rush. Wet weather gear. Camera for memories.

And, if you are really attached to the stuff you brought or bought, send it back by UPS and carry just enough to get home.

Back