free website stats program What Do You Guys Think Of My Bike? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Do You Guys Think Of My Bike?

What Should I Do Next??

• Buy New Grips

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Buy New Rims and Tires

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Buy Chrome Handlebar Controls and Housing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It Looks Great The Way It Is!!!

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bike. If you're thinking about grips, I really like the Kuryakyn Iso Grips. I have them on both of mine and they're a huge improvement over the stock grips. That's my $0.02

Ride safe,
Jammr

This is my first Bike Ever!! 2005 Sportster XL883C

Stage 1 Screaming Eagle Jets
Mustang Tripper Solo Seat
Chrome Upper and Bottom Belt Guard
Blue Neon Lights
And Lots of Chrome Parts

Congratulations on your very classy looking ride :D. I bought my first ever Harley in December but all I've done to it so far is fit the resident trickle charge leads and put on some engine bars. I'm going to ride it for a while and get to know it stock and then start adding/changing.

Enjoy clocking up the miles and ride safe and long.

:D

Nice looking bike Newbie. The joy of owning a bike is making it your own. But the one thing I never thought about when I bought my Sportster last year was how bad the bugs get in the summer! Destroyed my jacket before I picked up a detachable windshield. Just some food for thought. Enjoy your ride!

Just as an FYI...

Polls that are put up by the members without a maximum cut off date will be closed in about a weeks time rather than running indefinitely.

The polls that are on the forum pertaining to maintenance items on the bikes like the oil polls and such will remain open being they have information that is useful to most everyone on the forum.

Thanks for the feed back in this poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back