free website stats program What Brought you to The Forum | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Brought you to The Forum

I belonged to several forums that were supposed to be about HD and riding. Most were about who could come up with the biggest dig at the latest posting. I was seeking an answer about bias and radial tires and found HDTALKING. Still don't really have an answer as to why the MOCO doesn't reccommed radial tires, but the interaction with Glider and the rest of the moderators, and the lack of egos made this forum the only one I log onto. Thanks SPEED and all you past and present moderators for a great internet site.

I was looking for site with good technical info and this one struck my eye. Poked around a bit and decided to join because I like what I see.

Just surfin around looking for like minded folks. This is the best and the one I use for accurate information and good conversation.

I was looking for an online service manual. HDTimeline was at top of list. I joined up and haven't even bothered with other forums. Found the best one right away and am glad I did.

I did a google search on some work i was doing and found the site and poked about a wee bit and found some really well written articles so i joined and have spent far too much time on this forum ever since

Brian

Google brought me here and Glider kept me here, not often you meet another tech that you agree 98% with. lol

What they said. :D Glider made this a great site and I'm glad I found not only the site, but a bunch of new friends. :s

Back