free website stats program What are your plans for Christmas? | Harley Davidson Forums

What are your plans for Christmas?

J

Jack Klarich

Last year The Redhead and I flew back to Minnesota for Christmas BIG mistake BRRRRR cold and snow, thinking this year to stay home have a fire in the fire place and have the grand kids over:D

My wife and I are leaving NY for xmas break... Guess where we are going to??? FLORIDA!!!!!! Yay!!!

:p I think you will like it here a whole lot better than the cold and white stuff we have the other kind of white stuff Beach Sand:s

You think we WILL like it in there? Boy!!! I am drooling and want to move there! My wife keep asking me if I see any job down there. We want to ride around year!!!

We have been in south a lot lately and will move there when time is right

Eat turkey and drink wine
Youngest daughter will be here this year oldest daughter is working so cant make it i am sure son will come out of his room when there is food available
Sometimes we have stray people here for the day but that happens when it happens as we will invite anyone we know that will otherwise spend Christmas alone

Brian

You think we WILL like it in there? Boy!!! I am drooling and want to move there! My wife keep asking me if I see any job down there. We want to ride around year!!!

We have been in south a lot lately and will move there when time is right

:p Best move I made, The Redhead dragged me down here in January 1995 to visit her dad, after that it was a NO brainer for me and I have not looked back:s

Yup... You made the right move down there in 1996. It is hard to find good job right now. I have very good job in NY that make it harder to move down there. My sister moved down there last June and my mom lives there since 2000. That is why my wife and I went there a lot!

Me and the wife usually sit around watching tv all day. Try to call the family members who live in NY and FLA, and otherwise just get drunk and pass out by the end of the night. Christmas is pretty uneventful in my house these days. Especially on military pay lol.

Back