free website stats program What a Joke of a Show | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What a Joke of a Show

Very sweet looking ride Zoood...something really to be proud of and all of us at HDTimeline know the craftsmanship in there is way, way beyond skin deep.

188497_1723014712644_1156624144_31591041_4174564_n.jpg

I'm glad I didn't participate as a judge for the show, sounds like everything is fixed. Could be the reason why the cannot get people to volunteer as judges and they are so eager to recruit new ones. Well, they're done in my books, won't get me to be part of it.
I'll go back to judging vintage motorcycles at shows.

I'm glad I didn't participate as a judge for the show, sounds like everything is fixed. Could be the reason why the cannot get people to volunteer as judges and they are so eager to recruit new ones. Well, they're done in my books, won't get me to be part of it.
I'll go back to judging vintage motorcycles at shows.

Trike Lady,... werent you the brunette in the tiny, tiny eye patch sized bikini at the show? Just kiddin hun. LOL When we we're waiting on them to start handing out the trophies the dude with the microphone. Made it a point to tell us Not to ask the judges what we could do to improve our chances. (so we would have a better chance in this or any show next time) and also Not to ask how they judge. Now thats just wrong. In the Olympics or any-other competition. You know what you are going to be judged on. So you practice to perfect.

zoood

Trike Lady,... werent you the brunette in the tiny, tiny eye patch sized bikini at the show? Just kiddin hun. LOL When we we're waiting on them to start handing out the trophies the dude with the microphone. Made it a point to tell us Not to ask the judges what we could do to improve our chances. (so we would have a better chance in this or any show next time) and also Not to ask how they judge. Now thats just wrong. In the Olympics or any-other competition. You know what you are going to be judged on. So you practice to perfect.

zoood
That's really sad that you cannot ask the judges a question, you can at the vintage shows. Collectors want to know why their bike lost points and a lot of times it's for something small or a period incorrect part. That also means that the judges aren't professionals and they really do not know what they are looking at.
Your trike is a winner in my book, because I can see from the photos what has gone into it. There are shows that are rigged and you might have gotten into one of them.

Back