free website stats program What a Joke of a Show | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What a Joke of a Show

R J too bad for them They missed out on a one of a kind, Sorry I missed you there, I only had 1 day off to meet with the guys at The Cracker Barrel, my phone has been down for almost a week, it looks like you called, Jack

Its ok Jack,... just wasnt meant to be.
let me also mention to the rest that I'm not mad. Just disappointed in the way they did their show. Like I said in another post. I wanted to show it. I wasnt looking to win a trophy. I got to promote my product while I was there and even got free advertisement through Full Throttle Magazine. There's still a couple more things I'll be doing to the trike. I have to find better mufflers. My ears are still ringing! It was just too loud. I also need a better clutch spring set up. At higher speeds. When I turned the wick,... the clutch slipped. Also I'll be designing from scratch a new seat that will hopefully put an end to swamp butt. So needless to say the build continues.

zoood

Its ok Jack,... just wasnt meant to be.
let me also mention to the rest that I'm not mad. Just disappointed in the way they did their show. Like I said in another post. I wanted to show it. I wasnt looking to win a trophy. I got to promote my product while I was there and even got free advertisement through Full Throttle Magazine. There's still a couple more things I'll be doing to the trike. I have to find better mufflers. My ears are still ringing! It was just too loud. I also need a better clutch spring set up. At higher speeds. When I turned the wick,... the clutch slipped. Also I'll be designing from scratch a new seat that will hopefully put an end to swamp butt. So needless to say the build continues.

zoood

Did those tires work OK for you?

Well I dont cair what the judges think. Everyone on here knows what a great job you did on your trike..Like jack said, number 1..:D

I would say the judges didn't know what to look for. If an air brushed paint job was all it took to place they should have called it the Paint class. Your hard work and attention to detail aren't lost on the 42000+ members here RJ. Keep up the good work and please keep us posted as you continue to re-fine your ride.

Hey you dont need a trophy or a ribbon, thats one nice ride you should be very proud of your hard work, looks awesome to me.

zoood, I have read every post in your build thread and I know craftsmanship when I see it.

You have talent my friend.

Agreed, I said # 1 in my book, I wish I had the time energy and talent he does, never a dull post by ZOOOD

Back