free website stats program Wells Cargo Trailer | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wells Cargo Trailer

My brother has one that he pulls with a small SUV. It is a nice little trailer, tows well and is light enough to pull with a smaller truck/suv. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has only 1 front side door and with a bagger in it it is really tough to strap down the side opposite the door, or maybe I'm getting too fat and old.

Yep ..that's why I was asking about the quality of the lower line model with the 3 year warranty.

I would think that the Trecker line would be just fine. I am just the type that, if I am going to buy something, I buy the best I can afford if I plan to have it for a while. I went with the ME series for a couple of reasons. I figured that with a single axle trailer, it would be bounced around enough to justify spending a bit more on quality, the height is correct to fit in my garage and I liked the looks and features of the ME. Just my $.02.

I realize that this is an old thread, but I'm considering the purchase of a used TC Trecker 5x8 V-nose and am concerned with the clearance of the rear door opening with an Electraglide classic windshield. The trailer opening is 60 inches. I know the particial thing to do would bring the bike to the trailer but that can't be done. Anyone able to advise me, anyone with a similiar trailer opening and a dresser? Thanks for your time.

I have an open 5x8 and looking for something closed also. I like this size, sound like a good deal. what is the gross hauling wieght?

I purchased a 6x10 vnose Lark 1 year ago this month.I bought to trailer to Daytona in Feb. Bought it in Burlington, NJ. Inside measures 11"-3 X 5"-8. Best investment I made next to bike.Also used it for Gettysburg Bike Week & have helped out a few friends during the year. Trailer also doubles as utility trailer.

Attachments

• New Trailer 002.jpg
    New Trailer 002.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 23
  • New Trailer 005.jpg
    New Trailer 005.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 25
  • New Trailer 012.jpg
    New Trailer 012.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 21
Back