free website stats program Wells Cargo Trailer | Harley Davidson Forums

Wells Cargo Trailer

dogdad

Has anyone used or have a Wells Cargo Trecker 5x8 V nose trailer? Wells Cargo makes this for bikes. Considering a new one for $2000,,ramp door, side door, rear stabilizer jacks ,vent, black in color. This may be to small for many of you, but I'm looking JUST to fit my RK in there. Interior length is 10', width is 4'9", and height is 4'11". Please keep in mind I'm parking this under a low covered driveway. I'm just trying to find out if anyone has had experience with this trailer.

I recently purchased a 5x8 V nose equipped as you outlined for my 2010 Ultra. I added a second side door in th efront on the other side which makes tying down the bike much more convenient in the trailer with its limited access due to size. Just a suggestion! My trailer was $2125 with all you outlined, a second door and aluminum spoke wheels.

I've pulled a 6' X 12' Wells Cargo with the torsion axles. The trailer pulled really nice for a single axle trailer. You would probably wished you had bought a 6' wide trailer though. That's a good price for a wells cargo motorcycle trailer with torsion axles. I ended up less expensive brand buying a 7 X 14 tandem axle ( not torsion axles ) for $3,600.00

They look pretty nice for a small trailer or bike hauler...

tn238s3.jpg

i had a friend who worked at w/c here in elkhart he told me the trailers were made very well.

I have a Wells Cargo 5x10. Pulls great and is very stable for such a small trailer. There are however different quality lines from them, but I am very happy with mine. You can tell the difference by the warranty each different line has.

I have a Wells Cargo 5x10. Pulls great and is very stable for such a small trailer. There are however different quality lines from them, but I am very happy with mine. You can tell the difference by the warranty each different line has.

Yep ..that's why I was asking about the quality of the lower line model with the 3 year warranty.

Back