free website stats program Well no Deluxe now, How about this Guys,Opinions | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Well no Deluxe now, How about this Guys,Opinions

Well all I bought the EG Standard put about 250miles in the last two days. So far I am very happy overall alittle power loss maybe, but sounds and rides so much better, and those wheels are awesome in person. The stereo sounds loud and clear and I mean loud... way better the my buddys brand new 38,000 HD trike. The bike is I would say 8.5 to 9 out of 10 for paint and the like as far as Ive seen so far. The clutch is stiff but he just put new cables on with the 6 bend bars. Maybe thats why I thought it might lossen alittle. but if not 250 installed was the price the dealer quoted my for an easy clutch. as far as mileage I got 189 on a tank of gas coming back but I dont know how much it holds. My deluxe got about 135-140 a tank. Tune wise It's got SE pipes and airbox. no popping on decel but I did hear a small pop today when shifting but it my be because I was putzing in too high of gear around town. and got some unburnt fuel maybe. The bike pulls good. Seems to cruise at 60-80 just fine. I drove it for 3hrs straight bringing it home in darn near freezing weather.

So you did get the 2003 bike originaly stated in your first post or a different one? Either way congrats

Back