free website stats program Well no Deluxe now, How about this Guys,Opinions | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Well no Deluxe now, How about this Guys,Opinions

Is a 03 carb is'nt, or FI I don't know for sure. So maybe the tune is jets. I sent him a message but no reply back yet. Packer game up here in WI nuff said. Not that I'm not watching because I am.

I really do appreciate you guys opinions and help on this stuff because I just do'nt have the history of harley models whats good whats not as you guys. Since most of my riding was on well those other brands. Also I'm not a rich guy and I just want to get as much info before I buy something that I might regret for lack of knowledge.

Some bigger Photos.
So what about the vibration over the softails do you guys think It will be more or less going down the road are these like the ones I see on rides shaking like crazy at stop lights?

Attachments

• Bagger 3.jpg
    Bagger 3.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Bagger 2.jpg
    Bagger 2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
Some bigger Photos.
So what about the vibration over the softails do you guys think It will be more or less going down the road are these like the ones I see on rides shaking like crazy at stop lights?

Expect a smooth ride compared to a softail, nice looking bike:s

I think only the softails have the b motor

softails are ridged mounted I don't think any other models are. but what do I know for sure not much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Softails are rigid mount and also balanced in the later years and dynas and touring are rubber mounted. The later sporties are rubber mounted and the earlier ones are rigid mounted.

So glider how bad is the shake I mean even running a snowblower is bugging me alot due to vibration but the squeezing the safety handles down does cause alot of the vibration to go into my hands . The last deluxe I had didnt give me much trouble but if you are hanging on to something hard and squeezing all the time. Ooh that dont sound good lol.

Last edited:
The rubber mounts are more of a shake than a vibration. The rigids are a vibration that will probably bother your hands from what you say.

The balanced engines(softails) are pretty smooth but still transfer vibrations at certain RPM's to your hands.

The rubber mounts are more of a shake than a vibration. The rigids are a vibration that will probably bother your hands from what you say.

The balanced engines(softails) are pretty smooth but still transfer vibrations at certain RPM's to your hands.

So this bagge would be a rubber or rigid mount . Rubber I assume but you know how that goes.

O and thanks for all the countless hours I saved using Pledge on my bikes.

Back