free website stats program Well, never thought it would come to this...... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Well, never thought it would come to this......

Congratulations on finding the perfect bike to fit your current situation.

I rented the RGU for a day last Fall and it is one sweet machine!

Again, thanks to everyone. I'll be skipping out on work a bit early to pick the bike up Tuesday. I've got it scheduled to go back to them in another week to get a few mods done. And so begins the depleting of the bank account......
Oh well you can't take it with ya.

Softail to a full dress!! TRAITOR!! LOL, :bigsmiley11: Just kidding, Congratulations!! As long as what ever you have under you with two wheels makes you happy and comfortable, the the tradeoff is worth it. having been injured myself, i know that being uncomfortable for periods of time (EDIT). Tuesday early after work you get the new ride, we expect pics by dinner time, or as they say in your neck of the woods...suppah.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great post ! Congrats on the Ultra and more comfortable riding. Sorry you have to feel at 30 something the way I feel at 61, but then I've also had my neck broken in an auto accident yrs ago.

Always wondered just "how much" difference in comfort there is between the softail and the shocked bike. Heard many different stories but that was one of the best yet.

Thanks for posting.

Congratulations - Enjoy the new ride!!!

I am in the same boat as you - feeling the aches and pains from my 2005 Softail Deluxe - i'm not ready to get rid of her yet though.

What a great post ! Congrats on the Ultra and more comfortable riding. Sorry you have to feel at 30 something the way I feel at 61, but then I've also had my neck broken in an auto accident yrs ago.

Always wondered just "how much" difference in comfort there is between the softail and the shocked bike. Heard many different stories but that was one of the best yet.

Thanks for posting.

Take one for a ride RWB and you will find for your self all the rage...:bigsmiley11:

Back