free website stats program Webbtron how's your weather? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Webbtron how's your weather?

I was down your way last weekend Webbtron, it was a last minute thing or I would have given you a shout. Let's have lunch some weekend now that I'm in the neighborhood.
Sure Jeff, Just give me until after Memorial Day. Hey you did come down I25 did you? Next time try HWY 83 Parker to Franktown to the Springs. Are you going to Sturgis ?

Webbton, mind if I steal this phrase from you to put under all my posts?

"You just do the dance till it is done then we play."

I do not know how to add that bit at the end that all of the rest of you have but I sure do like it.
Consider it Yours Sunny.

Sure Jeff, Just give me until after Memorial Day. Hey you did come down I25 did you? Next time try HWY 83 Parker to Franktown to the Springs. Are you going to Sturgis ?

I did come down 25 but am always looking for new ways to travel. i'm planning on Sturgis, going to see if I can get Jack to come here for a visit and head up from here.

You can also take Co. 105 from Sedalia down to Monument past Palmer Lake. It is on the west side of I25.

Toby

Webbtron.......I really enjoyed going back and following you and lorne's trip on route to Redfish Joes. The photos really helped and keeping us updated on starting and stopping in the evenings. If I would have owned a heated suit, I would have loved to been along with you guys.

Webbtron.......I really enjoyed going back and following you and lorne's trip on route to Redfish Joes. The photos really helped and keeping us updated on starting and stopping in the evenings. If I would have owned a heated suit, I would have loved to been along with you guys.
You anywhere near Carlton, might be Carrolton? I have friends I met in Sturgis there.
Another thing I never mentioned was I activated Google Latitude and invited my Wife and Son and a couple of friends and they really seemed to enjoy watching my point to point progress each day. It also eliminated much of the daily note saying I'm here now that kind of thing so if you can live with the idea of being tracked by Google then try that Latitude.

Back