free website stats program Webbtron how's your weather? | Harley Davidson Forums

Webbtron how's your weather?

Sunnysideup

Still blows me away when I think of your trip back from Salt Spring hitting all that snow. Have you been able to unplug yet and ride in some good weather yet?

It is amazing. He showed me some pics. It has been nice on some days, rainy in the afternoon to evening & cold sometimes. Hopefully he's been riding.

Toby

Still blows me away when I think of your trip back from Salt Spring hitting all that snow. Have you been able to unplug yet and ride in some good weather yet?
The suit is in the box, My log books shows my last trip was March 30th to Canon City and then N on HWY 9 the back or west entrance to Cripple Creek but it was to cold to to make riding at 10,000' comfortable so we went N to Florissant and back to the Springs on US24. My wife loves to ride but she is not interested in heated gear so I can't wear mine...
I'm one man irrigation company so this is my busy time but all the snow and cold has my start-up season condensed so I'm working the past few Saturdays and ...well I'm no different than the rest of you. You just do the dance till it is done then we play. That is the reason I have to take my extended rides in February. So maybe this weekend we are looking at 80° and I'm 200 miles from my oil change.
I have a fondness for the State of Texas and feel for those folks that got blasted by that tornado swarm.

I was down your way last weekend Webbtron, it was a last minute thing or I would have given you a shout. Let's have lunch some weekend now that I'm in the neighborhood.

Webbton, mind if I steal this phrase from you to put under all my posts?

"You just do the dance till it is done then we play."

I do not know how to add that bit at the end that all of the rest of you have but I sure do like it.

Webbton, mind if I steal this phrase from you to put under all my posts?

"You just do the dance till it is done then we play."

I do not know how to add that bit at the end that all of the rest of you have but I sure do like it.

Control Panel, edit signature:D

Lorne you don't need any bait, all you have to do is see the word Jack.

Back