free website stats program We got some | Harley Davidson Forums

We got some

6 inches here.Record snowfall for Halloween.

Attachments

• 20191031_171147[1].jpg
    20191031_171147[1].jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 4
We had 3 dry days in a row cold at night -9c but pleasent during the day at around 5c however normal weather has resumed wind and rain

Brian

Is it too early to say I am ready for summer? I miss mowing grass. I miss the outdoor music festivals. I miss sitting on the back porch with the fire pit lit. Is it too early?

Well, if it is, I am requesting a do over. Cool temps and lots of rain through June. Torn tendon in my right foot July 1st. Emergency appendectomy September 19th. It seems all I did was recover this summer. I was cheated. I deserve a do over. :)

However, I will say that Paddington & I had some good couch time.

Is it too early to say I am ready for summer? I miss mowing grass. I miss the outdoor music festivals. I miss sitting on the back porch with the fire pit lit. Is it too early?

Well, if it is, I am requesting a do over. Cool temps and lots of rain through June. Torn tendon in my right foot July 1st. Emergency appendectomy September 19th. It seems all I did was recover this summer. I was cheated. I deserve a do over. :)

I am already missing daylight and will only get worse till late december cat wants the rain to stop so that he can get to his favorite toilet place dogs want fed again etc etc

Brian

Whatttt, you miss mowing the grass, try cutting it twice a week, you won't miss it;)

Back