free website stats program Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibration is killing me | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibration is killing me

Why do i got to be BIG ? the camara adds 20 pounds , what the vibes im getting is from the motor working over time hauling my BIG butt around , man i have a 1970 honda trail 90 that will do 60 mph with me on it . if my 1200 sporty cant handle my BIG butt it ill paint sum flames on the 90 and and tool it around . and as for hole shots i only do one hole shot and it aint on my bike ewwwww weeeeeeeeeeeee ask momma she will tell ya that . but hey thinks for the info im going to tell momma im to fat for my bike that i need to trade it in on a fatboy . yeah this fat boy needs a fatboy HA HA HA dont think it will work tho she will just tell me to get off my BIG butt and shed some pounds way to go . now im on a bummer , thanks man :lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:tounge

Last edited:
i think i used the 3x zoom on that camara lol and i know what you mean my first wife asked if her jeans made her butt look big and i told her no ur butt make ur butt look big has nothing to do with them jeans its just as big when ur not in jeans . and i was right momma said see they think ur big to now im eating rabbit food , she said ill have to fit the bike not get a bike to fit me look out wide tire kit and air ride lol

Back