free website stats program Usa, usa, usa...... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Usa, usa, usa......

I'll bet they win more than 10 times as many.

Ha Ha, We (The Detroit Lions) can't get any worse. I'm curious if anyone on the forum would know what the Vegas odds are (at this time) of the Lions winning the Super Bowl this year. Ha Ha. No, think about it. What better story would it be than for an 0 and 16 team to go all the way the next year. It's just the odds of it happening makes ya want to put a few bucks down. If anyone knows post the odds. I'm heading out to Vegas at the end of July to visit my Dad (86 bless his heart) and I thought instead of giving it to the machines, I'd place a stupid, no what, unthinkable bet on the Lions. I'm counting my money all ready.

Did I read correctly?
Detroit Lions raised ticket prices?

I thought it was darn shame the Giants and Jets raised prices and started PSL's.....but the Lions? They should pay their fans to go to the games.
No disrespect...to the fans of Detroit:small3d015:

Did I read correctly?
Detroit Lions raised ticket prices?

I thought it was darn shame the Giants and Jets raised prices and started PSL's.....but the Lions? They should pay their fans to go to the games.
No disrespect...to the fans of Detroit:small3d015:

Hey, no direspect taken. It is ridiculous for a team that didn't even win 1 game last year, has lost I think, 27 games now in a row, and they expect me to pay more to watch them play. Play, that's what they don't do. The other kicker is, if the game is not sold out, they do not televise the game in the viewing area. So, I guess I won't be going or watching them this year.

WOW!
if you a really big fan i can see getting NFL Sunday Ticket or something like that......but it must really suck...if you cant watch your team, who do you wind up watching? interested.

PS. at least you have the wolverines on saturday, right?

WOW!
if you a really big fan i can see getting NFL Sunday Ticket or something like that......but it must really suck...if you cant watch your team, who do you wind up watching? interested.

PS. at least you have the wolverines on saturday, right?

Yes, UofM and MSU have both been good teams year in and year out. But I like my Pro Football. I'll watch whatever game is on (if I don't have yard work). I enjoy all sports. I can't see spending the extra money on the sports channel to watch an 0 and 16 team play. If they at least a break even team, then maybe the montly bill would be worth the 8 wins. ha ha.
Go Red Wings. Hockey's my fav. Then baseball. Tigers aren't doing to bad and the Wings almost won it again. So, the Lions... ha ha :bigsmiley22:

Back