free website stats program Usa, usa, usa...... | Harley Davidson Forums

Usa, usa, usa......

RUSHMORE_14

For those of you that care, and I know I do, the United States of America defeated Spain today, 2-0, in what could be the equivalent of the U.S. hockey team beating USSR in Lake Placid, 1980.
The Spanish were #1 in the world, according to FIFA world ranking system,
and had not lost a game in 3 years, which was a record. The tournament in which the USA have reached the final is the Confederations Cup. The winners of each continent and the winner of the last World Cup, Italy, participate. Outstanding performance by Goalkeeper, Tim Howard, of NJ, with the clean sheet(shutout).
USA play the winner of tomorrow's game between Brazil-South Africa in final.

Never count us out......miracles do happen.
SIMPLY AMAZING

Congratulations, you have to feel proud of your team played a great game and the goalkeeper area wall.
will enjoy a great game.

Congrats to the USA for sure!!!!!!! They did a great job, and hopefully they can take the next one!

:cheers

Outstanding performance by Goalkeeper, Tim Howard, of NJ, with the clean sheet(shutout).
USA play the winner of tomorrow's game between Brazil-South Africa in final.

Never count us out......miracles do happen.
SIMPLY AMAZING

What a FANTASTIC result. Good luck in the final. It is a Major upset in the soccer world that you beat Spain. To put it in some sort of comparison it would be like a British team winning your Superbowl. Well done USA !!:20::20:

Thanks, Pete.
Unfortunately we didn't get the result against Brazil, whom I think are still scratching their heads over ther 1st half of that game. It was a nice ride.
If u get the chance, try to see the movie, "Goal: The Dream Begins". Becks, Zizhou, Alan Scherer, Raul, are all in it(for a scene)....movies is based around Newcastle United. Check it out:D

jel123
Funny you should mention it............
Had my 1st day of football camp today.......2adays start in August, right after I vacation in Myrtle Beach, gotta swing the golf clubs too you know!

Back