free website stats program Underway Replenishment | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Underway Replenishment

Don't eat anything while riding but if I get hungry I'll stop some place for a bite to eat. I usually have a nice (chrome, naturally) :p thermos filled with water or coffee.

Worthers orginals. I keep some in my vest or coat pocket within easy reach. They are easy to open with your left hand and your teeth. Also a pinch of longhorn wintergreen. Maybe that is why i am always at the back of the pack.

No food but notice Coffee cup holder on left side of bars
105thday2_21_.jpg

That is one fine beverage holder for a huge cup-o-joe :bigsmiley6:

I don't usually eat or drink while riding, I'll carry snacks (breakfast/energy bars) and water, so I can stop and enjoy the view while I partake :). If I need some flavor I will sometimes chew gum or tic tacks...

Usually have a lunch bag sized cooler with water for when I get thirsty or stop at a store and pick up some juice. Food wise, I tend to go for chocolate between meal stops if I need a pick-me-up. Stay away from coffee 'cuz then I'd have to stop alot more often.

Great snacks and drinks, especially the brew if you don't get any grief from the local gendarmes. I carry a concealed handgun so even one beer is a no-no for while doing that. Also can't do any bar hopping along the route while carrying the handgun. Oh well, was probably wise to knock that off, anyway.

About sunflower seeds. I make a special hot batch by spreading some seeds out on wax paper and putting a drop of my special hot sauce on each one. They dry overnight , are still crunchy and salty, but muy caliente.

I'm thinking that big chrome cup holder might hold a jumbo chili dog, end up. Reckon that might be a bit messy; maybe worse than that chick eating her MickeyD pan-cake platter breckie on the fly.

When I'm riding I carry coffee or water but no food. For that there's nothing finer than an old fashioned diner. I like to relax while I eat, although I have been known to grab a granola bar at the gas station when I fuel up.

Back