free website stats program Underway Replenishment | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Underway Replenishment

I have never thought about eating and drinking while riding but will stop to eat drink etc always carry some water with me in the saddlebag

Brian

Usually have some type of "nutri-bar" in the bag & water...although I stop for snacks/treats along the route (i.e. ice cream, java, etc.).:D

I don't eat or drink when riding but like to keep PLENTY of water handy somewhere along with some trail mix to munch or sip on at gas stops or when just want to stop and streach. Gotta be careful though as some trail mix seems to melt pretty easy. Others Take pretty well to the heat.

I have the cup holder like a few of the others. In fact it's the first accessory I add to any new to me bike - can't imagine a long ride without it. Coffee, tea, water, Gatorade ... Diet Mountain Dew.

Can't say I've really tried eating much on the go. Like some of the others, I've kept jerky, M&M's, other "pocketable" snacks around on the real long rides, but I prefer to stop eat, and enjoy the local "color".

Now, I did once see a gal riding passenger on a EGlide of some type eating a full McDonald's pancake breakfast thing (plate, fork, and all) while the guy driving had a McMuffin going down the highway.

I kept waiting for the pancakes to get some air time.

Back