free website stats program Tying a Bandana on your bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tying a Bandana on your bike

Some guys, her in Spain, tie them backwards, just over the license plate in an attempt to obscure it when they pass too fast along a speed radar or traffic cameras. Not a good idea because the traffic patrols fine them when they see such way :)
WAP.gif

Some guys, her in Spain, tie them backwards, just over the license plate in an attempt to obscure it when they pass too fast along a speed radar or traffic cameras. Not a good idea because the traffic patrols fine them when they see such way :)
WAP.gif
Hey. That is the best reason I have seen posted here. Here in the States I think it is nothing less than a fore runner of the stupid grip fringe thing. Any think that is not needed to make a motorcycle run down the road is not necessary. JMDAO.:TEXAS

Just be careful with the color bandana you use. The criminal gang population in this country is growing and they use colored bandanas to identify members. I'd hate to be in the wrong "territory" with the wrong colored bandana tied on my bike. Just a thought.

I have a 'danna on both of my bikes,and I've always had one on every Harley I've ever had. Don't know why, but I just have.

try this lil experiment today when yer out on the road -- take a look at an on-coming bike with no bandana..... compare it to a bike with a bandana-- the results are glaringly obvivous... the bandana bike is way way more visible... one more proof-- deer hunters know this--espcially bow hunters-- a deer will almost seem to materialize in front of your eyes before you notice it and many times what draws your eyes to the deer is a mere flick of the tail or and ear being moved,, sometimes even the lifting of a front leg will get your eye--- the bandana works on the same principal.........let's see --i run thru a bandana on the ape hangers bout once a year........ and as for the deer welp my arrows don't allows fly true and my aim is off at times................ but a pendulem sight can help minimize errors............... put red fox pee on the bottom of yer boots..............

Back