free website stats program Two week May Roadtrip | Harley Davidson Forums

Two week May Roadtrip

Jaguar F822

Hi all,

Below is a map of what a friend and I intend to ride from 7 thru 20 May this year. Roughly 3400 miles in 13 days.

One thing we would like to do is visit as many Navy museum ships as possible along our route.

So far I can think of USS Wisconsin in Norfolk and USS Yorktown in Charleston.

Other sightsee suggestions along this route are welcome as well of course.

Thanks

Attachments

• roadtrip.jpg
    roadtrip.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 58
Like the Dr said give us some dates, looks like you will be coming up the west side of Fl and you will be 24mi from the town of Suwannee and one of the best seafood resturants in these parts. Let us know and we will ride with you for a while. PM me if you want directions around my part of the woods.

Like the Dr said give us some dates, looks like you will be coming up the west side of Fl and you will be 24mi from the town of Suwannee and one of the best seafood resturants in these parts. Let us know and we will ride with you for a while. PM me if you want directions around my part of the woods.

Don I have been to Suwannee. It's the ONLY seafood restaurant in those parts!! :lol

Just kidding Don. Give Kat a hug for me!!

Don I have been to Suwannee. It's the ONLY seafood restaurant in those parts!! :lol

Just kidding Don. Give Kat a hug for me!!

Joe we finally got the cottage cleaned up after your last visit, and I don't they will remember you down at Salt Creek so it's safe to come back.:D

If you are going all the way to the Keys, enjoy the sunset celebration @ Mallory Square

Back