free website stats program twist grip sensor | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

twist grip sensor

PIcked up the sensor and installed it. The replacement is improved over stock, the wires are long enough to reach to the Molex plug in the dash, eliminating that weak little green connection inside the handlebars. only difficult part was wiring up the plug, had to search on the internet for guidance. bike is running smooth.

PIcked up the sensor and installed it. The replacement is improved over stock, the wires are long enough to reach to the Molex plug in the dash, eliminating that weak little green connection inside the handlebars. only difficult part was wiring up the plug, had to search on the internet for guidance. bike is running smooth.

Good deal, I would assume you used some dilectric grease?

Good deal, I would assume you used some dilectric grease?

Absolutely, Jack. Learned that lesson. Any time I touch a plug, I put dielectric grease on it. Matter of fact, all my fuses, including the Maxi are installed with dielectric grease. In the rainy summers of Florida, I wouldn't leave the house without it. Hope your ride today went well.:newsmile01:

Absolutely, Jack. Learned that lesson. Any time I touch a plug, I put dielectric grease on it. Matter of fact, all my fuses, including the Maxi are installed with dielectric grease. In the rainy summers of Florida, I wouldn't leave the house without it. Hope your ride today went well.:newsmile01:
:s
Every day I ride is good, it is my therapy after I do my house work:p

Jack, You do housework? Come visit Ohio by all means! :D

Yup, I sure do, The Redhead works hard so I figure it is the least I can do Plus she tells me to go for a ride each day, I just got back now to the dishes HAAAAA:p

Back