free website stats program Tune For Slip-ons? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tune For Slip-ons?

Fuzz, I went with the Rush slip ons with 2" baffle and love the sound they make. I also put a SE stage 1 a/c and V&H Fuel Pak. Different bike from the day I bought it, an 08 Fat Bob. Very happy with the whole set up.+

Bob, what kinda $ are we talking, that sounds like the setup I want. But again I don't want to break the bank. I remember you said the slip ons were $250 shipped. So how much for the rest? If you don't mind me asking. Thanks Fuzz

you remember right for the slip ons, the SE high flow A/C I got for about $125 at a dealership having their aniversary sale, i think they run about 140 regularly, and the V&H Fuel Pak I picked up off of eBay for $210 shipped. It was brand new in the box and came from a store called eastern performance or powersports something like that. All said and done it ran about $600. I did all the installation myself, brainless stuff, so that saved me as well. Like you I was pinchin what pennies I could but still trying to get quality. I believe I accomplished that nicely. Let me know if i can help you out at all.

Thank You, I might have to FB. As I am not to bright when it comes to the mechanics stuff. Thanks Again. Fuzz

Back