free website stats program Tune For Slip-ons? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tune For Slip-ons?

So what is the best way to go? I mean I'm tired of Sportsters having more thump than my big twin. But I don't want to spend a ton of money either! Please HELP! Fuzz:dknow

So what is the best way to go? I mean I'm tired of Sportsters having more thump than my big twin. But I don't want to spend a ton of money either! Please HELP! Fuzz:dknow

Find yourself a set of SE II slip ons and you'll not have this problem any more:D

You'll have to find a good used pair, they're not made any more . The cycle shack slip ons are another choice, but again some added fuel will help here too.

Sorry hobbit, I meant the sound. Don't care to much about the speed. Just want a better sound, without loosing low-end torque and breaking the bank.

isnt Rush a rock band :D
i have not idea really as we do not get all the US goodies in the UK :bigsmiley15:

The band-- Rush-- Snakes and Arrows double live CD available in stores and I Tunes!!!! :bigsmiley24:

The slip-ons--Rush --- available at my local HD shop! They are pushing them more than the S.E. brands (saying SE brand not much "throatier" than stock):11: :bigsmiley20:

The SE II slipons that I was referring to are the older ones that are not made any longer. Had a great sound, not excessively loud cruising but when you hit it, they sounded like a fuel dragster.:D

The SE II slipons that I was referring to are the older ones that are not made any longer. Had a great sound, not excessively loud cruising but when you hit it, they sounded like a fuel dragster.:D

any reason on why they quit making these?

I've heard the rush slip-ons sound really good.

Screamin eagle is just a different note. So I've heard. Fuzz

Last edited by a moderator:
Back