free website stats program TTS master tune vs Harley pro super tuner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

TTS master tune vs Harley pro super tuner

I talked to a couple of shops one said they would install and no dyno needed as they have down loads for differant equipment on your bike. Other shop said they would plus a dyno run or three or more. Now if the tuner stays on sale till next month when retirement check comes in. I'll be go to go.

Good deal, just Google Kutter Harley-Davidson and click on their web page. You'll see the SE pro tuner there. Best part it's free shipping. It's your choice but I'd opt for the dyno tune to get it dialed in perfect for your bike.
Good luck and keep us posted.:s

1 more thing, the shop should have the cables for the hookup so you won't have to buy them.

Last edited:
I talked to a couple of shops one said they would install and no dyno needed as they have down loads for differant equipment on your bike. Other shop said they would plus a dyno run or three or more. Now if the tuner stays on sale till next month when retirement check comes in. I'll be go to go.

Wonder IF they will let you Lay It Away? OR With a small deposit? 520-324-4728

You can always ask...:s

signed....BUBBIE

Well I have an update for u. After a nice long ride today the bike runs just great and I'm very happy the way it runs. So for time being I think I'll just let her run stock a while longer. Why should I spend money on something that makes me happy just the way it is now. I thought and thought about it and it would have to make one BIG difference in the way it would run after spending a lot of money. I guess u might say I been having second thoughts. It stays stock for now. Thank for your opinions and help. If I do change later I know where to go and what to get. when u get older u think more about spending. What would I do with more power? Get into trouble?

With the minor mods you have you really don't need a pro tuner. Your going to run a little more lean once you add more air so I'd really think about adding a fueler to richen it up. Take a look at some of the threads about different fuel packs and what members have to say. You'll get by a lot cheaper going that route.

I had Doc Weaver tune my 1.5 years ago with the TTS. Takes him about 3 hours or more to dyno tune a bike but when you get it back its perfect.

You can buy the tuner and down load the canned tune but to make it perfect it has to be done on the Dyno. I am not sure that HD tuner accesses the learning cells but the TTS does.

I had Doc Weaver tune my 1.5 years ago with the TTS. Takes him about 3 hours or more to dyno tune a bike but when you get it back its perfect.

You can buy the tuner and down load the canned tune but to make it perfect it has to be done on the Dyno. I am not sure that HD tuner accesses the learning cells but the TTS does.

And that is where the problem arises. Finding a expert who can tune bike to perfection and not hurt bike in the process......

I had a bad experience with TTS customer support recently. I just finished building an S&S 106 kit, including a TTS tuner. Went out for my first ride and the darn ECM went bad on me. Had the ECM replaced at HD and contacted TTS to see what my option were since it was brand new. After being talked to like I was trying to pull one over on them, I was told I had to send in the old ECM, new ECM, and the tuner back to them to re-flash. The downtime without my bike was gonna be bad, but it's what I had to do. So, I went to the dealership to pick up my bike and parts, low and behold, the mechanic had mistakenly thrown out my old ECM. I call TTS back, get talked to again like I was trying to pull a fast one, and am told there's nothing they can do. I call Harley back, they said, let us call them, explain the situation. They got the same response, essentially, too bad. So, because it was HD's mistake, they gave me an new SEPT. All in all, was surprised by TTS, not cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back