free website stats program TTS master tune vs Harley pro super tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

TTS master tune vs Harley pro super tuner

67wizard

Why is the dealers so set against useing tts master tune? Guess they want to empty your pocket and ahve you buy the pro super tuner. Is one really better than the other? I plan to go to Fullsac and get his header and have steve tune with the tts master tune. Harley has quoted me a price thats unreal. I had the tts system in my old bike from steve and it was just fine. I knoe harley wants to sell only harley stuff but lest get real. I wonder what some of the guys in the harley shops use tts or pro super? I bet they won't tell you. Any way looking for advise on what one to use on my 2014 limited.
I will get the stage one air cleaner kit, I have reinhart slip ons already.

the orginal software for the SE tuner was written by Doc at TTS but HD being a company like most profit run companies only bought the vanilla version not the full chilli package that is in the TTS software the SE tuner works fine and its all i use but if i had the $$$ and time to import the TTS to the UK i would specially with its autotune facitlity

It seems like a conspiracy with Harley dealers. It seems odd that some Harley dealers who really want to take care of customers and allowing customers to preform mods to bike and warranty will be intact. Even to sell after market oil products that can give better service than HD oil. Then there is the other dealers who try to charge a premium, only used Harley specific items, have a difficult time performing mods properly and blame customer for it not working out.
I guess it comes down to shopping around till you find a dealer that is willing to work with customer to get them taken care of..........:shock

Sadly, a lot of dealership employees (in all departments) are not the motorcycle enthusiasts we want them to be. They work at a job all day, are exposed to specific ideas, products and mantras and at night they go home and do something NOT motorcycle related. Many pooh-pooh products only because they don't know about them, and what man wants to admit to another that there may be a better way than mine? On the specific subj. of tuners, TTS Mastertune is very popular with high performance builders for it's versatility. But it is not a read the directions, and tune the bike (properly) in an hour product.

Why is the dealers so set against useing tts master tune? Guess they want to empty your pocket and ahve you buy the pro super tuner. Is one really better than the other? I plan to go to Fullsac and get his header and have steve tune with the tts master tune. Harley has quoted me a price thats unreal. I had the tts system in my old bike from steve and it was just fine. I knoe harley wants to sell only harley stuff but lest get real. I wonder what some of the guys in the harley shops use tts or pro super? I bet they won't tell you. Any way looking for advise on what one to use on my 2014 limited.
I will get the stage one air cleaner kit, I have reinhart slip ons already.

I recently add the SE pro super tuner to my scoot and it runs like a new bike. I ordered the tuner online from Kutter Harley-Davidson, Kutter was $100.00 dollars cheaper then anyone else and they offer free shipping.:s

I don't want to order online as somebody else will have to install what ever way I go. Don't have the smarts to try it myself. So its the dealer for the pro super tuner or go to fullsac for the tts and his header.

I don't want to order online as somebody else will have to install what ever way I go. Don't have the smarts to try it myself. So its the dealer for the pro super tuner or go to fullsac for the tts and his header.

I ordered mine from Kutter, saved 100 bucks and had Harley install the tune. All you have to do is bring it to your dealer of choice. You need not buy the cables, the dealer has them. Just trying to save you some$$$.

Last edited:
Thanks. I will call one of the shops here in Las Vegas to see if they will do it. Problem is same guy owns them all here, so if one says no they will all say no deal. I will try before I buy.

Thanks. I will call one of the shops here in Las Vegas to see if they will do it. Problem is same guy owns them all here, so if one says no they will all say no deal. I will try before I buy.

I can't imagine why they would not, their making money on the dyno tune.

I talked to a couple of shops one said they would install and no dyno needed as they have down loads for differant equipment on your bike. Other shop said they would plus a dyno run or three or more. Now if the tuner stays on sale till next month when retirement check comes in. I'll be go to go.

Back