free website stats program Tssm ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tssm ?

Actually thinking back from past years of all the worse traffic jams I have been in,,, the worse would be Saturday night right directly on Main Street. Even then, the traffic is moving and I always have found parking just 2 blocks away... (pay once and stay as long as you like)

"Destination" in Ormond Beach (during the day) is usually the worst for parking. There are plenty of parking spots, but you have to take the free tram ride to get to the vendors.

There are so many "little events" going on at 1 time in different areas, that the crowd is really broken up. It's not like 1 big event (say NASCAR) and .........

Then you have thousands who just like to ride around not really going anywhere. It's spread out.

That sounds fantastic, much less of an issue than even I-4 at Disney sometimes. We are looking forward to parking the cage and finding a place to sip some beer.

Also we want to drop over to see a friend of mine at his Amsoil booth at Rossmeyers Harley at I-95 and Hwy-1, at the back north corner of the Harley Shop towards the stores. He told me there is parking at the back end of the complex when you turn in off Hwy-1 and they might have a golf cart shuttle like years before.

But anyhow I am starting to feel like this is going to be way easier to get around than I had evisoned it. Can't wait to see all the crazy people and beautiful bikes of all types. We both love that stuff.

And if I take the bike next year, we will be like those thousands who just like to ride around not really going anywhere (at least part of the time). She has taken the heat before I was just concerned about being stuck like we get on I-4 every now and again were sometimes you just sit.

You guys are a life saver for an old man like me. You showed me how to do all the mods on my bike and now you are showing me the ropes on getting around Bike Week. Oh and be warned I'm bringing my camera too. Jack ain't the only one that don't leave home without it.

Sounds like a great time. Besides beats the heck out sitting at home and watching the grass grow while drinking Miller Lite.

I am so envious - have a great time guys.

If everyone leaves out of Cracker Barrel about the same time I want to get a video of them cranking up and leaving on my Nikon.

I will post up the video on the Video Sticky thread when I get in Sat night
or early Sunday depending on how late we are getting home.

So you can watch them all ride by on the way out of the lot.

:newsmile100: Would be a real treat to meet Bubbie, I am charging the batteries in the camera, Two bald heads cant be wrong, see u on Saturday, Capital Jack

HEY KNOCK THAT OFF

Ask geezer,,, I have LONG Hair. I only wanted to make R_W_B feel OK about being "Close Hair to Scalp".

Geezer, Where are you when I need defending?

signed Lots of Hair.... BUBBIE :bigsmiley18: <looks like this when Not in a Tail.

I guess I'll come to SIR BUBBUIE"S defense and say, yes he has a full head of hair with a horse-tail that follows him around where ever he goes.

I guess I'll come to SIR BUBBUIE"S defense and say, yes he has a full head of hair with a horse-tail that follows him around where ever he goes.

Never can tell it might have been a hair piece, did ya yank on it?
Just kidding Bubbie LOL.

I remember years ago when I started loosing my hair it was mostly all going in the back first and I could not see it in the mirror when I got up every day.
Then one day I was standing in line at the 7 Eleven store and I happened to notice on the security monitor (sitting above the register) that there was this bald guy standing in line, right behind the lady in front of ME.

Was it the TSSM that was bad?!? i am having the same problem due to connecting the wrong wires when putting in a new turn signal, I can not troubleshoot the codes because my speedo will no longer illuminate. :small3d028:

Was it the TSSM that was bad?!? i am having the same problem due to connecting the wrong wires when putting in a new turn signal, I can not troubleshoot the codes because my speedo will no longer illuminate. :small3d028:

Just,
Welcome to the forum.
Check all the fuses.
If that don't work, you will get better responses if you start your own thread.
This thread is from 2011 and it's difficult to try an diagnose your bike by reading about others.

Back