free website stats program TSSM Trouble | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

TSSM Trouble

I didn't READ it...my fault. I glanced and thought it was identical to what's in the service manual. My manual doesn't say anything about the 2 seconds.

Hope it gets you going:s

I'm starting to wonder if this nuptial should take place or not. Tried again and the same thing. Did not have to redo the fob or personal password. Pulled the fuses.....trying again. If this doesn't get it then it's back to the old TSM.

Security will not be a feature on my Fatboy. If I'm having this much trouble with it in the garage..........I won't trust it on the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to wonder if this nuptial should take place or not. Tried again and the same thing. Did not have to redo the fob or personal password. Pulled the fuses.....trying again. If this doesn't get it then it's back to the old TSM.

Security will not be a feature on my Fatboy. If I'm having this much trouble with it in the garage..........I won't trust it on the road.

So you did pull the fuses and ECM like the PDF says that Chopper posted?
I was hoping that would be it since many times a reboot of my computer will clear faulty previous held data.

So you did pull the fuses and ECM like the PDF says that Chopper posted?
I was hoping that would be it since many times a reboot of my computer will clear faulty previous held data.

Did the "marrying", pulled fuses.......nothing. Pulled the fuses again, tried it again.......nothing. Fob and personal password still arm and disarm the system. Going to have a converstion with the main man at the local dealer and see what he has to say. Might try to see if I bring it up there and put the tssm in if he'll hook up the scanalyzer and see what happens.

Thanks eveybody.

Was the tssm #68207-00D the one your installing? There's got to be a step being missed in the marrage you would think, if you get it to a dealer the marage is a lot quicker using the digital tech, good luck.

Was the tssm #68207-00D the one your installing? There's got to be a step being missed in the marrage you would think, if you get it to a dealer the marage is a lot quicker using the digital tech, good luck.

Yep, that's the kit. The part number of the actual tssm unit is correct according to the instruction sheets. It's for a 2001 Fatboy EFI.

I know when I married my security system to my bike, timing was critical. Each time I waited the 10 minute cycle, you had to get to the ignition within 2 seconds. It took me several tries, but I got it eventually. For the record, I tried to read a book or magazine while I waited, I didn't get it right until I stared at the light until it was time to turn the ignition. Oh yeah, I could talk on the phone and do it either.

Back