free website stats program Trike Jack/Lift Recommendation | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trike Jack/Lift Recommendation

Bit the bullet and ordered the PittBull with the TriGlide adapter. They have two adapters one for factory trikes and one for after market builds. You slide the jack under and the install the adapters on each side. Can be made a little easier by riding the rear tires up on boards but not necessary.

Bit the bullet and ordered the PittBull with the TriGlide adapter. They have two adapters one for factory trikes and one for after market builds. You slide the jack under and the install the adapters on each side. Can be made a little easier by riding the rear tires up on boards but not necessary.

Can you give any details on what model Pitbull you got and where the adapters are on their web site? Thanks.

Can you give any details on what model Pitbull you got and where the adapters are on their web site? Thanks.
The std. Pittbull is what is recommended along with the correct trike adapter. The adapters are not yet up on the site but both Heather or Mark can help. Either adapter is $59 extra. Planning to put in the lift kit that Trike Lady recommended which will bring the trike higher and then eliminate the rear board lift. The lift is on sale till the end of the month so give them a call if interested. Nice people to work with.

Been looking @ pit bull saw them @ Americade last summer,but have been using car ramps. Drive up on rear tires use floor jack to lift front,from under plate below oil pan then put one under front tire. I can fit under bike to inspect and work on,makes changing fluids easy. But then again each to there own!!

Welcome to the forum Kentriglide!!! I know you will find lots of Great info here!

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the New Member Introductions!!

CatWoman :rider

Been looking @ pit bull saw them @ Americade last summer,but have been using car ramps. Drive up on rear tires use floor jack to lift front,from under plate below oil pan then put one under front tire. I can fit under bike to inspect and work on,makes changing fluids easy. But then again each to there own!!

Welcome to The Forum, That sounds like a pretty good plan

HEH BOOM,
I HAVE A 2010 TRIGLIDE. LOOKING TO PUT TRUE DULLIES,STAGE 1,FUELLIE. DO YOU HAVE PICS OF THE EXHAUST (REAR VIEW) TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE? CAN SEND PICS TO: Pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Back