free website stats program Trailer GONE | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trailer GONE

Sorry about your loss I hate thieves and liars, I hope the cops find your trailer and the cowards that stole it

I am in the process of looking for pictures to post. Not sure I even took any. It is a 2008 Interstate Load Runner, tandom axel, Black with Chrome wheels. I get extremely mad everytrime I think of this. :61:

Tell you what, make it black with chrome wheels, add larger chrome fenders and a side door with a regular handle and ur lookin at it. Sunday was a bad day. I left on a 300 mile trip through fog at night to have a talk the next morning with an emplyee that is not doing is job, left Monday AM still in fog, got the call about my trailer, then recieved a $146 ticket for "driving too fast for current conditions." You know, I need a good laugh. Thanks. :D PS: STEVE STOP LAUGHING!!!!!

Oh yeah, Did I mention I was storing a 10 foot john boat along with a new trolling motor and fishing depth finder in the trailer? Oh yeah, this is good. OK Steve07, now go ahead and laugh!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell you what, make it black with chrome wheels, add larger chrome fenders and a side door with a regular handle and ur lookin at it. Sunday was a bad day. I left on a 300 mile trip through fog at night to have a talk the next morning with an emplyee that is not doing is job, left Monday AM still in fog, got the call about my trailer, then recieved a $146 ticket for "driving too fast for current conditions." You know, I need a good laugh. Thanks. :D PS: STEVE STOP LAUGHING!!!!!

Oh yeah, Did I mention I was storing a 10 foot john boat along with a new trolling motor and fishing depth finder in the trailer? Oh yeah, this is good. OK Steve07, now go ahead and laugh!:p

To steel a mans trailer is a very bad thing; but to steel his fishing boat is truly unforgivable.

Sorry to hear about your trailer, I know how you feel. I had a '55 Chevy Coupe stolen when I was stationed in Hawaii. They found it about 7 months later when a cane field was burned off. What was left of it was a charred hulk. Hope you have better luck than I did.

I can't stand a thief! That being said I hope you get your trailer back or replaced. One of our nieghbors was telling me that another Rancher/farmers wife pulled into thier farm and there was a guy backing up to thier goose neck cattle trailer. He was driving a Dually Ford diesel with a utility flat bed on it. She thought he had N.C. plates on the truck. Although she didn't pay too much attention to it.
She pulled up to him and asked him what he was doing. He looked startled and said he was lost and just turning around. She didn't think much of it until her husband got home and she told him what had happened. Her husband said "don't you think it was a little strange for someone to back all the way up to our trailer"? when it's parked 300 ft. off of the roadway and next to our barn? If he were really just turning around, why didn't he do it just in the lane next to the main roadway."Do you think he was going to steal our trailer?"
Turns out that they steal aluminum trailers and sell them for scrap or they go to Mexico. It's pretty sad when you work hard for something and some lazy so & so wants to take it for free because they are dishonest and too lazy to work and earn it like we did! I like Texas law "You can shoot someone for stealing your stuff!" Here in Maryland, I think we have to help them carry it out to thier vehicle and give them money for gas! And OH I forgot, give them all of your personal information so that they can sue you if they have a mishap or smash thier fingers while they are trying to hook up to thier hitch. Then call the police!

Oh I forgot when you call the Police don't forget to Press 2 for English!:small3d031:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back