free website stats program Traffic Bullies | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Traffic Bullies

Fatboy John, Next time, I know it will be hard, don't flip her off. Why??? What if she would have thrown SUV in reverse and squished you?
Better option, get plate number and press charges against her. I'm sure her temper would show up in court with her.
Mad SUV nut behind wheel vs. motorcycle. You Lose.
Just sayin'
wilks3
:USA

I believe drivers have forgotten their "privilege" of why/how they're behind a wheel in the 1st place. Definitely way too many operators who need refresher course...IMO.

Glad you're all OK after these altercations.

Narcissism is not conquered by refreshing the lesson's ignored in the first.

Being married to the same woman for nearly 55 years, I can attest to that. :D

Al

:CONNECTICUT

Last year a guy here in Sacramento area was killed in a road rage incident when a cage turned into his bike at 65 on the freeway then kept going.Not a good idea to get into it with a cage!

I believe drivers have forgotten their "privilege" of why/how they're behind a wheel in the 1st place. Definitely way too many operators who need refresher course...IMO.

Glad you're all OK after these altercations.

I want to know is why is everone is such a big hurry to get there???
The older I get the slower I go. Just saying.

These 2 posts are dead on IMO, I try to keep cool when riding and act like no one sees me so I am not surprised too much any more with inconsiderate drivers. They are not going to change, We have to be aware at all times and be ready at all times with an escape route and really watch out for those in front of us short stopping and turning left

I want to know is why is everone is such a big hurry to get there???
The older I get the slower I go. Just saying.

Exactly. They fight for every inch to slam on the brakes and turn into a 7-11.

Some if you may remember and I cant help but think about it. The picture of Chopper pulled over in L.A. by the cops explaining his double barrel shotgun strapped to his forks!

Bodeen

Some if you may remember and I cant help but think about it. The picture of Chopper pulled over in L.A. by the cops explaining his double barrel shotgun strapped to his forks!

Bodeen
I can't say I can recall reading that but what a sight that must have been!!:)

Fatboy John, Next time, I know it will be hard, don't flip her off. Why??? What if she would have thrown SUV in reverse and squished you?
Better option, get plate number and press charges against her. I'm sure her temper would show up in court with her.
Mad SUV nut behind wheel vs. motorcycle. You Lose.
Just sayin'
wilks3

VERY Good advice wilks3 - and I agree - not too much good will come from a MC run-in with a rude (stupid) cage driver. MC will tend to lose everytime. I just bite my tongue and let it go. I will get over it soon enough and that person will be long gone. Let it go and get over it! Best policy (IMO)
I even like to give a 'thankyou' wave to those cagers that do NOT pull out in front of me - like saying "thank you for seeing me and not killing me" -- also, I do not ride around with allll my bright lights on. why aggravate folks when you dont have too. also, just saying

be safe
Bill

My favorites are the ones I have been trailing behind on my way to work every morning....The ladies in their Audi's primping in the mirror the enire time and then riding/tapping their brakes every two seconds, while looking back at me and having NO idea what is going on in front of me.

This morning I had a guy in an Infiniti that just HAD to be in front of me...ok, so he's in, I am keeping my distance and he just keeps hitting his brakes and going slower and slower until there is only a foot between us, then he takes off and slams on his brakes again.....all you can do is shake your head.

it has been said many times in this thread....there are so many people out there just watching out for themselves. When I see people who are consciencious of others, I try to thank them some way and pay it forward somehow. I have three young kids that I want to make it home to every night ;)

Back