free website stats program Touring seat suggestions for '03 RG? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Touring seat suggestions for '03 RG?

I recently purchased a 09 Street Glide, and had similar issues with the stock seat. I'm 5-9" witha 30" inseam. I replaced my seat with a REACH seat from HD. I have @1500 miles on it so far and I like the fact that it moves me forward, and I'm closer to the ground. Something about stopping and being able to touch the ground makes me happy! Go to your local dealer and ask if the have one in stock, and try it on for size before you buy it (mine let me remove my seat and just place theirs on the bike for a test fit.) Happy Seating...

Thanks for all the advice and recommendations, everyone! I went to the dealership to sit on an Ultra just to try the seat. Not bad at all. Something, however, just didn't fit me right, though I can't put my finger on what it was. Came home and ordered the Mustang #75449, based on my past experience with the one I had on my Sportster. FWIW, Dennis Kirk had it in stock for $331 and free shipping, though they did charge me a $10 "oversize" fee. It should be here by Wednesday.

Back